when does the controlled deer hunt(PART HUNTING) DRAW OPEN UP

Awinne9

HI GUYS JUST WONDERING, WHEN THE CONTROLLED DEER HUNT DRAW OPENS UP FOR 90B

Was told something today regarding changes for licenses . I don't know if I got it right ,but was told they will not be issuing licences in Nov. as they make some changes and to hold onto any and all licenses and paperwork related if you are renewing them or buying tags etc . Hearing something about not being able to get licenses other than on line as early as next year . I don't know how that's possible for those who don't own a computer and printer . Does anyone have more on this . Only thing I was told by a license issuing office was only some licenses would be available during Dec. and that current deer tags issued now ( apparently current style we use ) can still be used for this years hunt meaning , they must have a new style coming out soon . Still a little sketchy as to what all is affected .

It's after Nov 19th.

You can buy license up until then. Nothing available in the transition period. So anyone hunting the December Hunt better buy their license early.

It's after Nov 19th.

You can buy license up until then. Nothing available in the transition period. So anyone hunting the December Hunt better buy their license early.
Thanks Tom . At least that should give us enough time to find out results on the deer draw anyway .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks