Port Bruce Live July 15

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Heading out with @Mickey Finn today from Port Bruce... temp bridge construction is progressing 20180715_074457.jpg

Just started.. for others out here numbers for producing spots welcome via private message?

You can probably save some gas and pick walleye up at Superstore for about $18.99 lb. Just a suggestion. :p :)

Ok... so far I have received the coordinates for Erie Pa., the Port Burwell fish market and Niagara Falls?

Now THAT is truly funny. :LOL:

Sorry, I am a little bitter today, fixing is not nearly as enjoyable as fishing.

We fished hard out to 63 but could not find a school... crew overheated... packed it... 1 for 2? talked to Sam at dock and she said Greg was out yesterday and today and doing well!

We fished hard out to 63 but could not find a school... crew overheated... packed it... 1 for 2? talked to Sam at dock and she said Greg was out yesterday and today and doing well!
Came in right behind you at the launch. We went 9/10 today in 55fow. One fish being 12pounds. All on greasy chicken wing. 45ft down. Tight lines.

I drove that Yammie in and must agree... runs very smooth... Yammie did not help at all catching fish?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks