Burwell

Tcat

Hi guys finally got out fishing this week. Took my sister and her boyfriend out Tuesday night 6 walleye most on moonshine spoon jjmac 4 inch on riggers 70 ft lead in 57 fow.Ripplin redfin firetiger.Riggers down 45 .Wed got out with Woodsman and same area .He used a copper dipsy and green monkey puke spoon and I used the jj.mac moonshine thanks puddle jumper I love those moonshine spoons.We got our limit of walleyes what a great year on erie.

IMG_1099.JPG My 3 kids and a friend were out last night in the beast and boated over 40 walleye in 2 1/2 hours
Kept their limit of 24
Couldn't get all the rods out before they had fish on them
58 fow , fish finder was full of fish
Non stop crazy action they said
I had to work so I wouldn't know
Get out there while you can and have fun

Good to hear you finally got out Tom, it must have been eating you inside out not being able to get out with this year being the best fishing Erie has seen in several years!! (At least in the central basin). Hopefully you can get out a few more times while the fish are here, Good luck if you do!

I honestly don't think spoon or bodybait colours matter (this year) put it in front of them and they will hit it, they are hungry!!

jj.mac moonshine thanks puddle jumper I love those moonshine spoons.
I have been catching allot of fish this year on both Lake O & Erie with moonshine spoons ....the jjMac & wonderbread are starting to become my goto spoons ....wonderbread seems to produce best without high sun...(low light, or overcast)

Check out moonshine spoons they should have a color chart you can check out.Only problem is the moonshine spoons are $11,99 each. Because of the US dollar. They seem to hold their glow well.Start with a crabface and jjmac spoon.Thats how most fishermen start buying spoons 2 here and there. Caution it does get addictive.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks