Long point fail

Quinner_81

welp - not such a good day at the bay! But did catch this guy! We drifted along the reeds and saw sooo many big pike but they wouldn't bite. Tried everything. Oh well. A day on the water is a good day, bites or no bites.

Attachments

• IMG_2452.JPG
    IMG_2452.JPG
    405.6 KB · Views: 330
Doesn't look like a fail to me! They are so cool.
and hard to catch. Lots of'em in the Thames River in London, seen'em, tried using conventional tackle, tried using some yarn at the end of the line per the advice of others, no luck.....yet.....

I thought there used to be a webpage about targeting them on the Thames... Maybe it was on Mark Biesinger's site but I don't see it there.

I thought there used to be a webpage about targeting them on the Thames... Maybe it was on Mark Biesinger's site but I don't see it there.
Dunno, I only ever targeted them that one time.......lost interest and moved on lol.

We caught one on the Thames last summer with a jointed top water rapala. I think it was blue and silver #10

I want to target one this season and strike it off my list. I've only had one hooked on in the lower grand but it shook right at the boat. Anyone see any local gars that aquire any big size to them?

I want to target one this season and strike it off my list. I've only had one hooked on in the lower grand but it shook right at the boat. Anyone see any local gars that aquire any big size to them?
We saw a ton of big guys at LPB. They were everywhere

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks