Summer Camps at the Hunting Heritage Centre,

Jay

PLEASE SHARE

Delta Waterfowl is hosting 2 Summer Camps at the Hunting Heritage Conservation Centre, Turkey Point
- former Junior Ranger Camp

-July 15th to 21st
- August 21st to 26th

Participants will take the Canadian Firearm Safety Course & Ontario Hunter Education Course
- must be 12 at time of course - resident of Ontario
- includes accommodation, meals, field trips, & shooting at gun range
- membership subscriptions to Delta Waterfowl & to our partners - OFAH, Ducks Unlimited, Quality Deer Management Association
- free duck/goose calls, a variety of hunting clothing & gear

- registration opens Friday March 31st NOON - must provide a teacher / EA reference to demonstrate willingness to learn
- limited spots available
- 12 to 16 yrs old - boys & girls
- $600
- Jumpstart / KidSport financial assistance available

- great opportunity to make friends w kids your own age, w same interests from across Ontario
- limited spots for parents to take the courses w their child

Questions contact :
yhcc@deltawaterfowl.org

www.deltawaterfowl.org
www.deltawaterfowl.org/YHCC

My young lad applied. Got the email last night. He's in as of now. This sounds like an awesome opportunity for the kids to get their apprentice license, learn and meet new friends.

Yup it is a great option for kids. Hope its still around in a few years when my oldest is of age. Buy highly doubt as she seems to becoming more of one of those daft non meat eater types.

Hello Jay,

I understand that the Norfolk Chapter of Delta Waterfowl is hosting the two courses ... is that correct?

Who do I contact if I am able to contribute to the courses?

Jerome

Just back from dropping the young lad off at the camp. Will be the first time he's away solo and for 5 nights. He was super excited about it. His mother - not so much. Great opportunity to make new friends with similar interests and get his apprentice license and firearms safety course to boot.

Attachments

• 20170710_074224.jpg
    20170710_074224.jpg
    385 KB · Views: 16
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks