Hamilton Bassmaster Tackle Swap

Red Hering

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
IMG_8724.JPG IMG_8726.JPG IMG_8725.JPG My first time at this Tackle Swap and I wasn't disappointed!! Lots of deal's there for sure,& so glad that there was an ATM machine there in the Lobby,because I ended up going to it twice to draw out more money at $100 withdrawals!! LOL Nice to see @rocket09 there with some great Deals,& also seeing Jason Barnucz at the Berkeley Booth displaying their products.I am looking forward to trying out some of my new/used Tackle bought at this Tackle Swap.Thanks to the Hamilton Bassmaster for hosting this Tackle Swap. Tight Lines!! (y)

Last edited:
Excellent show. Picked up the last few pieces for my walleye trolling set up. Now I just need to spool everything up and I'm ready to go. This will definitely be an interesting and educational season.

I have to agree, it's better than any other fishing sports event.
Man was it crowded at first, couldn't get close to some tables.
My best time there is shooting the shit and meeting up with so many fishing buddies. (y):LOL:

I have to agree, it's better than any other fishing sports event.
Man was it crowded at first, couldn't get close to some tables.
My best time there is shooting the shit and meeting up with so many fishing buddies. (y):LOL:

Missed you there Dave... Saw Bruce and Chris and Albert... got more jigs from Bruce and bought some jig molds from Chris's friend...(y) Was there at 9.00 till 10.30

Glad everyone had a great time. I have been to pretty much every fishing event in Ontario and the two best events are the Ancaster and Bowmanville tackle swaps. If you love to fish you should mark the two dates on your calendar, you will not be disappointed. Thanks again to everyone who stopped by the table to purchase items or just talk. Thanks again, Chris.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks