If you hunt Norfolk county woodlots please fill out survey

Thanks for posting this Tom. I just completed the survey. Short and anonymous. Hopefully the data collected will influence the programs and opportunities like the past and present. I also don't want to loose what we have.

Yea, I'll keep my ears on council and this plan. Maybe attend some council meetings if we need to.

Don't get me wrong I believe all public should have equal access to public property.

I am a Mountain biker too and use all the bushes around TP that are county woodlots for riding. I also use those uses for small game hunting and other Norfolk lots for pheasant hunting.

I do believe we need to keep the public access ATV and dirt bike trails.

This county would generate a friggen world of wondrous revenue if we did something like the offroad parks down in the US for 4x4s ATVs and dirt bikes.

Oh and don't for get the yuppies and their walking/ dog walking access.

And last but not least, For the small few people that actually ride horses through the bush I think that's great.

Like I said equal opportunity for all.

Also filled out the survey . Thanks for the heads up . On an other note . Has anyone heard any updates on this new bill in progress , that contains things about future outlawing semi autos for hunting , locking up guns in safe houses etc. Are they serious ? Do we really have to go down this road again . People who don't hunt , and don't care about hunting setting rules for legal gun owners and hunters .

Yea, I'll keep my ears on council and this plan. Maybe attend some council meetings if we need to.

Don't get me wrong I believe all public should have equal access to public property.

I am a Mountain biker too and use all the bushes around TP that are county woodlots for riding. I also use those uses for small game hunting and other Norfolk lots for pheasant hunting.

I do believe we need to keep the public access ATV and dirt bike trails.

This county would generate a friggen world of wondrous revenue if we did something like the offroad parks down in the US for 4x4s ATVs and dirt bikes.

Oh and don't for get the yuppies and their walking/ dog walking access.

And last but not least, For the small few people that actually ride horses through the bush I think that's great.

Like I said equal opportunity for all.
I just hope the trail riders and trail walkers or dog walkers etc., figure out sooner or later that it isn't in their best interest to be wondering around on these trails during the shot gun hunt . It's not that we aren't on the look out for this kind of thing , seeing how it goes on every year . But you would think they would wear clothing that would maybe stick out a little better so they are easily visible for their own safety . Then again , our dimly lit subdivision has it's fair share of night walkers , that wear black clothing , without a stitch of reflective material . You always have to be on your toes , when leaving for work in the a.m's .

I know the TPMBC (mountain bike club) cuts off all riding on Norfolk county lots from October to end of December for rabbit/pheasant and deer hunts.

I know the TPMBC (mountain bike club) cuts off all riding on Norfolk county lots from October to end of December for rabbit/pheasant and deer hunts.
Smart move cause accidents do happen even though everyone should know where and what they are shooting at , at all times .

Also filled out the survey . Thanks for the heads up . On an other note . Has anyone heard any updates on this new bill in progress , that contains things about future outlawing semi autos for hunting , locking up guns in safe houses etc. Are they serious ? Do we really have to go down this road again . People who don't hunt , and don't care about hunting setting rules for legal gun owners and hunters .
Guess I'm a little behind . Found an update in OOD saying Bill 223 got dropped the end of Dec.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks