L.P.B. info needed

LAVA

Can anyone tell me if there is launch open at St. Williams or Port Rowan and if the inner bay is free of ice I would assume so? My son and I can't take it anymore were going to break out in hives if we can't get on the bay soon, like this Friday coming! If the ramps aren't open and the hives get any worse I might inflate an air matress and get there.

Right there with You!
The Old Cut Marina webcam is showing open water. Not sure of any ramps though. Might take some serious bribes.

Turkey point still had ice on the weekend.

If booths is ice free, the dock wont be in, but i think the ramp is still open so you might just have to wear your waders to launch

If booths is ice free, the dock wont be in, but i think the ramp is still open so you might just have to wear your waders to launch

If booths is ice free, the dock wont be in, but i think the ramp is still open so you might just have to wear your waders to launch[/QUOTE/
10-4 thanks for the info I will be sure to tell my son to don his boots while I sit in the boat and he gets us in the water, Lol, "pay back time to dad"

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks