Michigan Deer Hunting Oppurtunities

mick

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
If you guys want to redeem yourself or shoot another deer...take a look at Michigan...there muzzleloader hunts starts Dec 2nd and zone 3 goes right to the 18th Zone 1 and Zone 2 goes to the 11th

Furthermore there rifle deer hunt start December 18th until January 1st...
So if you can afford a $180 bucks and fuel and a few cheap nights accomadations pick a up a public land map when you buy your licence and get your deer seal and go on an adventure...I guarantee you will fill your tag...Michigan is loaded with deer and they got some big ones too..
So there ya go for the ones that look beyond the borders...ya kinda like me...lol..look at it as a christmas buck!!!...its fun...I remember my christmas bull moose 2 seasons ago and had a blast...

fastest way to get to the deer is head to sarnia and cross to port huron...get your licence and map and head north on I 75....you will be there in no time

I am telling ya I have been up there and there are tons of deer...so

No excuses for filling the freezer with venison

I am not buying freezer number 3...lol

Last edited:
Mick . Definitely agree there . Haven't hunted it but can't believe how many you see live or dead , when you travel thru the state , in fields and along the interstate . Don't even have to drive off the main highways . $180 seems like a great deal . Now , if i could only win Lotto Max and not have to worry about how divide up my holidays with hunting , fishing and family LOL . That reminds me ..... need to check that wad of tickets folded up in my wallet .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks