Last One Lowrance Seminar Angling Outfitters Dec. 5th 6-8P.M.

monty smith

Free coffee an donuts supplied, bring in your units for latest update and reprogram no charge.
Updates are for Lowrance, Simrad and Hummingbird units .
limited to 25 people per seminar , invite a friend, bring your wife or kids , all welcome .
Topics will cover installs and how to wire in your unit to get the best performancefor your GPS AND SONAR .
How to program your units for to operate your touch screen to your I-pad or I phone .
How to use your down scan, side scan and 3D units .
How to use your units for Ice Fishing and other topics .
To register contact myself, Dane or Joslyn to register ,phone 1-519-539-5494 .
You can also e- mail me (montysmith@rogers .com) to register .
Looking forward to a great turn out .
Monday Dec. 5th 6PM -8PM
Draw prizes ,don't miss out !

Last edited:
I attended a seminar 2 years ago after getting my elite 7. Very helpful, it only makes sense after spending as much money on our electronics as we do to learn how to use them.

Thanks bigbus for your comment ., come back for refresher course and bring in your unit for latest update .
Come out and take a look at the SIMRAD UNITA THEY ARE AWESOME .
Simrad owns LOWRANCE .

Now have five spots left open . Seeing as this is the last seminar , we can take another five people for Dec.5th .

i attended this seminar last night with a giood friend of mine. I have been using electronics for over 30 years . I learned so much more from these 2 quailty hours spent with Monty , Josh and everyone else in attendance. Great time to meet fellow fisherman. The entire group was great. Any of you get the chance to sign up. I highly reccommend it. Thanks again guys for the information and making us out of towners feel at home. I will be back for another next year!!! Oh yeah i am confident we will be catcjhing more fish next year, with the info recieved. Great Job!!!!!.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks