Recent content by Goose Egg

1. G

MITCHELS BAY ICE FISHING

http://www.basshavencanada.com/swamp/index.php
  2. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

hey lead head ----- has norwich ave closed up due to lack of an individual yet?
  3. G

Warped propeller shaft

yes it can be straightened at a machine shop === more importantly it should be rechromed and built up and then turned down likely at a fraction of the price of replacement. a goood machine shop can do it all for you
  4. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

I am hearing the barge is stuck in the mud --- is this fact or fiction
  5. G

Ojibwa on the way ?

i am told you need a vehicle pass to enter that end oftown when it is coming
  6. G

Another Sturgeon in Lake Erie Trib

and they taste great to boot when you get the small ones
  7. G

Port Burwell Dredging?

guys --- with all due respect --- they may dredge here in the fall however I fail to see where all of the excitement comes from -- there is so much sediment with runofff during a mild winter through the chanel (and we are experiencing very mild winters over past few) - not to mention spring...
  8. G

hey leadcore

did it again today ---- grabbed 21 --- no bows ---------- went deeper and almost to sandhills buddy
  9. G

Stolen trailer

sent u a message
  10. G

hey leadcore

looking like a good day today --- come on out
  11. G

hey leadcore

how did you do ---- we changed our game plan yesterday and went deep as well wound up with 18 pics and 5 bows
  12. G

Dipsey / jet diver rigging

i have a pair of walker electrics for sale --- one is temp sense --- other is strike vision ---450 for the pair with respect to jet divers ---- use 40's and run off back 8 to 12 feet for riggers call 519-765-3905 port bruce
  13. G

walleye and steel

leave a couple for the 27th LOL
  14. G

Paper Charts...Update

http://tc.gc.ca/eng/marinesafety/tp-tp511-beforeyougo-647.htm#carry_and_use_nautical_charts_and_publications this website contradicts the fines being issued
  15. G

Paper Charts...Update

To help make navigation safer, you must carry the following for each area you plan to boat in: •the latest edition of the largest scale chart (when available); and •the latest edition of related documents and publications, including Notices to Mariners, Sailing Directions, tide and current...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks